Buy Now with Best Price
"I drink to make other people more interesting." -Hemingway
It is no secret that Hemingway was fond of the bottle. Celebrate his legacy with this leather-bound collection of novels that has been hollowed out to precisely fit an 8.5 ounce Italian-made flask. Add custom etching to the flask to make a great gift!
- Hand cut from a real leather-bound book
- Book features an exquisite leather binding, distinctive gilt edging, and a silk-ribbon bookmark
- Precise cutout ensures flask wedges snugly in book without rattling
- A strong magnetic closure prevents the flask from accidentally coming out
- Pocket flask features a seal tight swing top, which creates a hermetic leak-proof seal
- Hollow book constructed entirely with archival-quality adhesives
- Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed (no glue on outside)
- Book dimensions: 9.45 x 6.40 x 1.85 inches
Have your own text etched on the pocket flask (optional). We use the superior sandblasting method which produces a rich, deep etching. Glass etching is permanent and will not wash, chip, or wear off. Makes a great gift!
Choose from ten designs. See listing images for the designs. Please enter your design number and text to be etched on the flask before adding to your cart. If you do not want the flask etched (keeping the flask blank), please leave the customization box blank. Opting to have the flask etched will incur an additional fee.
*Flask ships empty.